Georganics Natural Silk Dental Floss – Cardamom Refill Only
Georganics cardamom silk dental floss is 100% natural, made from candelilla wax, cardamom essential oil and ahimsa silk. This natural dental floss is the refill only.
You get two 30 metre rounds of dental floss in his pack, one refill fits perfectly in the Georganics glass dispenser.
What Makes It So Good:
- Plastic free and comes in reusable glass container with metal dispenser lid
- Made from wild and sustainably grown silk from the Chinese Silk District
- PETA certified cruelty free
- Total of 60 meters in this pack
- 100% natural with no chemicals
**Please Note – This is the refill only, it does not include the glass dispenser**
How To Use:
- Pull out about 30cm of floss gently, wrap around your thumb to control the position of floss.
- Floss slowly between each tooth, reaching closely to the gum line. Ensure you go over each tooth thoroughly.
- Then dispose of floss into compost
The cardboard packaging is biodegradable and recyclable, so you can pop it in your compost or your recycling bin. The floss itself is biodegradable and compostable.
|Dimensions||60 × 25 × 25 mm|
Ahimsa Silk Floss
2 x 30 meters
What I really admire about Georganics is their core values, they believe that nature offers everything we could possibly need in life, that includes ingredients to clean our teeth with! I completely agree, why do we need all these horrible unhealthy chemicals and toxins such as fluoride to clean our teeth with? The Answer is we don’t!
Georganics was built on the idea that 100% natural, sustainable ingredients CAN be used for oral hygiene. This company began when Alessandro Rocci, the founder, realised that it was a struggle to find true natural toothpaste, so he began making it himself. This soon became very popular thus leading to the amazing company Georganics! They now offer a range of all natural oral hygiene products with no plastic packaging!
Although Georganics was founded in London they now reside in the west Sussex countryside where they source their ingredients and packaging materials locally to minimise their impact on the environment. They are dedicated to environmental sustainability which is why all their packaging is completely plastic free, biodegradable or recyclable.