300ml - Approx 50 hours burn time
Zero Waste Path's vegan essential oil candles are hand poured in Cambridge using natural essential oils and vegan soy wax. The wax is 100% biodegradable which is ideal for those who wish to enjoy the luxuries of life guilt free.
The wood wick crackles and pops as the candle burns bringing a comforting atmosphere as the candle burns. The wick is made from FSC certified wood and has even been patented it is so good!
The scent label is made of 80% recycled paper, 20% FSC paper, while the round label at the bottom is made of 100% recycled paper. The labels are vegan, made in the UK and shipped plastic-free.
Lavender essential oil - Eucalyptus oil can promote feelings of a clear mind and relaxation. The aroma of Eucalyptus oil will soothe your mind, preparing you for a better night’s sleep.
Bergamot essential oil - The scent of Pine Essential Oil is known for having a clarifying, uplifting, and invigorating effect. Used in aromatherapy applications, Pine Essential Oil positively impacts the mood by clearing the mind of stresses, energizing the body to help eliminate fatigue, enhancing concentration, and promoting a positive outlook.
Ylang ylang essential oil - Ylang Ylang Essential Oil soothes stress, anxiety, sadness, tension, and sleeplessness.
White Thyme essential oil - Thyme oil has a stimulating aroma, and adding it to candles can promote a sense of alertness. Did you know In the Middle Ages, Thyme was given to knights and warriors before they went into battle by ladies as it was thought to impart courage to its bearer?
Packaging- Glass jars, frosted with vegan paint. Wooden lids with a silicone liner.
How To Use
1. On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool, an even melt pool is essential for a perfect burning candle! On the other burns only light the candle for 2 hours maximum each time
2. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting. To do this it should be sufficient to remove the burnt wood from the top of the wick
3. Glass may become hot during use so be careful! Extinguish the candle when there's 5mm of wax remaining and do not relight it
Soy Wax, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Pine Essential Oil, White Thyme Essential Oil
Allergens: Eucalyptol, alpha-Pinene
- Glass jars, frosted with vegan paint
- Wooden lids with a silicone liner, the logo is branded by with a UK-made electric branding iron
- The scent label is made of 80% recycled paper, 20% FSC paper, while the round CLP label at the bottom is made of 100% recycled paper. The labels are vegan and made in the UK