300ml - Approx 50 hours burn time
Zero Waste Path's vegan essential oil candles are hand poured in Cambridge using natural essential oils and vegan soy wax. The wax is 100% biodegradable which is ideal for those who wish to enjoy the luxuries of life guilt free.
The wood wick crackles and pops as the candle burns bringing a comforting atmosphere as the candle burns. The wick is made from FSC certified wood and has even been patented it is so good!
The scent label is made of 80% recycled paper, 20% FSC paper, while the round label at the bottom is made of 100% recycled paper. The labels are vegan, made in the UK and shipped plastic-free.
Geranium essential oil - Used in aromatherapy applications, Geranium Essential Oil reduces feelings of stress, anxiety, sadness, fatigue, and tension, enhances concentration, improves cognitive function, and balances the emotions as well as the hormones
Sweet orange essential oil - Sweet Orange Oil can have a deeply calming effect on the mind and body and is effective in treating sleep issues that are related to stress or depression.
Ylang ylang essential oil - Ylang Ylang Essential Oil soothes stress, anxiety, sadness, tension, and sleeplessness.
Packaging- Glass jars, frosted with vegan paint. Wooden lids with a silicone liner.
How To Use
1. On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool, an even melt pool is essential for a perfect burning candle! On the other burns only light the candle for 2 hours maximum each time
2. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting. To do this it should be sufficient to remove the burnt wood from the top of the wick
3. Glass may become hot during use so be careful! Extinguish the candle when there's 5mm of wax remaining and do not relight it
Soy Wax, Geranium Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- Glass jars, frosted with vegan paint
- Wooden lids with a silicone liner, the logo is branded by with a UK-made electric branding iron
- The scent label is made of 80% recycled paper, 20% FSC paper, while the round CLP label at the bottom is made of 100% recycled paper. The labels are vegan and made in the UK