300ml - Approx 50 hours burn time
Zero Waste Path's vegan essential oil candles are hand poured in Cambridge using natural essential oils and vegan soy wax. The wax is 100% biodegradable which is ideal for those who wish to enjoy the luxuries of life guilt free.
The wood wick crackles and pops as the candle burns bringing a comforting atmosphere as the candle burns. The wick is made from FSC certified wood and has even been patented it is so good!
The scent label is made of 80% recycled paper, 20% FSC paper, while the round label at the bottom is made of 100% recycled paper. The labels are vegan, made in the UK and shipped plastic-free.
Lemon essential oil - Some people swear by lemon essential oil as an ingredient that fights exhaustion, helps with depression, clears your skin, kills harmful viruses and bacteria, and reduces inflammation.
Lemongrass essential oil - Lemongrass is a tropical, grassy plant used in cooking and herbal medicine. Lemongrass essential oil is a popular tool in aromatherapy to help relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
Sage essential oil - Sage Essential Oil is known to stimulate and clarify the mind while exhibiting a balancing, uplifting, soothing, and strengthening effect on the senses to ease negative moods. It is known to promote a sense of attentiveness, enhance memory, and soothe discomforts of the digestive, respiratory, and female reproductive systems.
Packaging- Packaging- Glass jars, frosted with vegan paint. Wooden lids with a silicone liner.
How To Use
1. On the first burn, always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool, an even melt pool is essential for a perfect burning candle! On the other burns only light the candle for 2 hours maximum each time
2. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting. To do this it should be sufficient to remove the burnt wood from the top of the wick
3. Glass may become hot during use so be careful! Extinguish the candle when there's 5mm of wax remaining and do not relight it
Soy Wax, Lemon Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Sage Essential Oil.
Allergens: Citral, d-Limonene
- Glass jars, frosted with vegan paint
- Wooden lids with a silicone liner, the logo is branded by with a UK-made electric branding iron
- The scent label is made of 80% recycled paper, 20% FSC paper, while the round CLP label at the bottom is made of 100% recycled paper. The labels are vegan and made in the UK