5 Reusable Fleece Nappy Liners – Totsbots
These reusable fleece liners allow the liquid to pass through into the nappy where it is absorbed, ensuring the liners stay completely dry against your baby’s skin.
Simply remove the liner and pop it in the wash to reuse again and again.
Pair this pack of reusable fleece liners with a cloth nappy and you have the perfect reusable nappy system.
- Plastic-free packaging
- Allow the liquid to pass through into the nappy where it is absorbed.
- Stays completely dry
- Protects your babies skin
- Simply pop them in the wash with your nappies
- Made in Scotland by Totsbots
x 5 Reusable Fleece Liners
These fleece liners can be used with any of our other cloth nappies for that added bit of protection to keep you little one happy and dry.
All Totsbots products are made in Scotland with love.
These reusable fleece liners are sent wrapped in tissue paper and no plastic packaging.
|Dimensions||150 × 155 × 30 mm|
Made in Scotland
In 2003, Totsbots revolutionized the baby industry by developing an eco-friendly and ultra-performing cloth nappy, made from one of the most sustainable plants, bamboo! The fantastic ‘Bamboozle’ diaper was the first ever cloth nappy to win the Mother and Baby Gold Award.
Now, being many years later, Totsbots as a company has grown substantially. Still a family run business based in the East End of Glasgow, they are immensely proud that all their nappies are made in the UK by people who are committed to bringing you some of the best cloth nappies in terms of fabric, design and performance.
Totsbots have now expanded to developing and creating reusable cloth sanitary pads under the brand name Bloom & Nora.
We are so excited to be stocking the Totbots and the Bloom & Nora range, reusable is definitely the way forward when it comes to greener living! Not only are their products top quality but they are all made here in the UK.
‘We continue to grow and now sell in over 30 countries worldwide, however our core values remain the same –
- To continue to produce products that push the boundaries of the cloth nappy & sanitary pad industry with their innovative design and performance.
- To produce all of our products with ethically sourced raw materials, plastic products etc. It is of the utmost importance to us here at TotsBots that our products are produced in a fair way. A happy workforce always makes the best products.
- To manufacture all of our nappies, wraps and accessories at our own factory in the UK. In our current economic climate, we feel it is important to employ and train people in need of work. A couple of factories have recently closed in Glasgow and we are delighted to have been able to add some highly qualified machinists to our team. It is nice to be one of the few growing manufacturing businesses in the UK.
- To keep our carbon footprint as low as possible when it comes to production, packaging and shipping and work with local businesses wherever we can.
To spread awareness of the benefits of using cloth nappies not only to the environment, but to parents and baby’