Here is why you should make the switch to eco friendly cleaning products
There are many reasons why you should make the switch to eco friendly cleaning products and these are just a couple of them.
Many of us don’t think twice before getting out the bleach and giving the kitchen a good going over, but in reality, many of the cleaning products we use can be harmful to us and our pets. Packed full of unpronounceable chemicals, these products can cause a wide range of issues. Here are some reasons why you should consider making the switch to safe, non-toxic, organic, and natural cleaning products.
- Using natural cleaning products will make your house safer as you are eliminating the presence of flammable and toxic ingredients. Some ingredients can be disastrous when mixed and this can be easy to do by accident as we do our spring cleaning. Minimise your risk and stick to organic, pet and human friendly alternatives.
- When you choose to use eco-friendly cleaning products, you are making the choice to protect the environment. Most cleaning products are made using sustainable production methods and ingredients so their creation doesn’t damage the environment or any of the creatures that live in it.
- Using chemical based ingredients can increase the level of pollution inside your home, in some cases making it worse than outside. Volatile organic compounds can be released into the air when you use and store chemical products, causing a host of health issues. Ditch them and eliminate the issue.
- Many of the eco cleaning products we stock are multipurpose which means you don’t need to get a different product for each task you have to do, therefore saving you money!
- Having less products, and having better quality, safer products ultimately makes your job easier. You can tackle multiple cleaning jobs without having to switch products and you don’t need to worry about breathing in/touching/or inhaling natural products.
- Do you know what is in your toilet cleaner? Or dish soap? No us neither, and good luck deciphering the ingredients label. With natural products, manufacturers are proud to share what they put inside and you can clearly see what you are using, with no nasty surprises.
SHOP SOAP HOUSEHOLD CLEANING