Bambooth is a sustainable alternative to a manual plastic toothbrush. Its design is inspired by nature, is stylish and offers optimal performance with its slimline head and contoured neck. It is the ONLY bamboo toothbrush approved by the Oral Health Foundation’s independent panel of dentists.
- Oral Health Foundation Approved – bambooth is the FIRST & ONLY bamboo toothbrush accredited by this independent panel of dental experts
- Slimline– Colourful, stylish patented handle with a slimline contoured neck & head for optimal comfort.
- Handle made of MOSO bamboo – 100% biodegradable. Bamboo is also naturally antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal. Bamboo brilliance!
- Bristles are multi length BPA-free nylon for superior inter dental cleaning.
- Packaging/ Carrier tube is made from card and can be used as a handy travel tube and upcycled or recycled when finished with.
- Paint used on the handle is an eco-friendly, water-based paint that will degrade along with the handle
Disposing of your bamboo toothbrush– bambooth’s handle will biodegrade and return to the earth within 6 months if placed in personal or commercial composting. Please remove the bristles first by either snapping off the head or using a pliers to pull the bristles out. The bristles can be recycled as plastics if placed in a larger recyclable container. Removing the bristles with a pliers will remove a tiny metal staple that is used to clamp the bristles to the handle.
Care– bambooth is made from a natural material which will last longer when kept dry (most toothbrushes prefer this anyway :). We recommend you dry it after use and store it in a dry place. Over time the wood may become lighter and fade- this will not affect the quality of brushing.
For best results, dentists recommend you replace your toothbrush every 2 – 3 months.
Multi colour options, bristle strength and pack size available.
10p per bambooth sold is donated to conservation efforts promoting sustainability & habitat restoration. bambooth have picked 4 charities which represent 4 types of ecosystem- coral, marine, ocean and forest.
The Forest Green bambooth contributes to the Jane Goodall Institute which is a global organisation empowering people to make a difference for all living things.
The Sea Blue bambooth contributes to Plastic Oceans which is a global organisation whose mission is to stop plastic reaching the oceans within a generation.
The Coral Pink bambooth contributes to Coral Reef Alliance, an international charity whose mission is to save the world’s coral reefs.
The Aqua Marine bambooth contributes to the Marine Conservation Society which is the UK’s leading marine charity. It works to ensure the seas are healthy, pollution-free and protected.
When purchasing a multi pack in either medium or soft bristles your tube will include 1 of each colour.
Packaging - Each bambooth toothbrush comes in its own cardboard tube that is 100% recyclable. Multi packs all 4 brushes are in one tube. Re use your tube when travelling to protect your toothbrush.
How To Use
Use minimum pressure, do not chew or bite. Replace every 6-8 weeks or earlier if worn. Rinse toothbrush before and after use, air dry.
MOSO bamboo, BPA-free nylon