The Qwetch Infuse Flasks are perfect for drinking loose leaf tea, herbal tea or fruit infused water at home or on the go. Each one comes with two filters included which are used independently for two types of infusion:
- A long basket filter for a short infusion. Fill the basket with tea leaves, infuse, then remove before drinking.
- A small filter for a long lasting infusion. Fill the flask with a few tea leaves, herbs or fruit pieces, place the small filter on top, then drink.
These infuse flasks are made from stainless steel and glass.
This infuse flask is made from a double layer of strong borosilicate glass. Capacity is 320ml and it keeps the drinks warm for up to 1 hour.
The flasks come with a leak proof stainless steel lid with a silicone ring and polypropylene (PP 5) and stainless steel inside. Only the stainless steel comes into contact with the liquid inside the flask.
Ethically made in China.
Recyclable card tube.
How To Use
- Do not put in microwave or traditional oven
- Do not freeze
- Do not overfill
- In order to keep your tea mug leakproof, make sure the lid is well fixed to the bottle after each use.
- Keep out of reach of children when filled with hot food or liquid
- Do not fill with carbonated drinks as presure build up can be extreme
- Do not use the container as an insulated flask for your baby’s milk
- Always store with lid removed
Wash all parts with soapy water, rinse thoroughly and dry before use.
For a thorough clean, wash the container with a brush, warm water and a teaspoon of baking soda.
If needed, let it soak for a few hours before rinse.
Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasive and/or harsh chemicals.
We recommend hand washing.