Start your littles one's creative adventure the eco friendly way with The British Woodland Den Kit by the Den Kit Company.
A walk in the British woodland promises discovery, tranquillity and a vital connection to one of the richest and diverse landscapes in the UK. This kit provides the tools to create your very own shelter amongst the trees, with a beautifully illustrated identification and fact sheet to help expand your knowledge of our native, living heritage - plus the equipment you need to grow your own sapling!
The British Woodland Den Kit contains everything you need to let your imagination run wild and create a den wherever you may be. This set makes a wonderful gift and is a great way to bring the family together and closer to nature.
The British Woodland Den Kit Includes:
- Olive cotton haversack bag to contain your kit.
- Camouflage tarpaulin 1.8 x 2.4m to keep your den dry.
- Green groundsheet 1.2 x 1.8m for somewhere to perch.
- Hand-made wooden mallet to secure your den.
- Natural rope 10m to keep everything tied together.
- 8 steel tent pegs in a cotton bag to keep your den grounded.
- Stainless steel, wooden-handled child’s trowel to plant your sapling to-be.
- FSC Illustrated tree identification chart so you know what you're looking for.
- Jute seed collecting sack to collect any potential future saplings.
- Hazel marker twig to mark your territory.
- ‘How to Grow your Own Tree’ guide.
- Ideas sheet
Plastic free, natural sisal hessian.
How To Use
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Includes small parts, choking hazards. Adult supervision necessary due to small parts. Recommended for children 6+
Olive cotton, tarpaulin, ash wood, natural rope, stainless steel, FCS certified paper, jute