Bottled in Ireland
Neroli essential oil in Jojoba oil by The Nature Of Things.
Neroli is also called orange flower is distilled from the flowers of the orange bitter orange tree. It is a very sensual and pleasant fresh floral scent makes it a key ingredient in the composition of perfumes. It is also known for its tonifying and soothing properties on the skin.
Great for use as a massage oil and in face and neck care formulas, so lovely conditioned skin.
Neroli essential oil is great for the Mind; good against anxiety and depression, helping feel positive, self-esteem booster, calming and sleeping. Health; digestion, abdominal pain, antibacterial. Skin; skin tonic, good for mature and dry skin. Home; luxurious air freshener and room scent.
Essential oils are part of the 'sustainable toolkit': they are natural and biodegradable, come in a highly concentrated form so a small bottle goes a long way, this allow us to create lots of products at home.
Their uses include:
- as a room scent (to replace synthetic commercial products) using a diffuser or burner or by creating a simple spray from a few drops of essential oils in a spray bottle filled with water and alcohol.
- as a surface cleaner due to their strong antibacterial properties (lemon, tea tree, lavender etc) typically using a mixture of white wine vinegar, water and essential oils (or with baking soda).
- in natural cleaning/detergent products to add a fresh natural scent ('eco eggs' in the washing machine, dryer balls , directly in the water for ironing, etc)
- as body and bath products or perfumes
- as natural repellent for mites, mosquitos, etc.
- as small remedies (lavender for burns, eucalyptus for cold, etc)
- for wellbeing in general, leveraging the benefits of the oils on our emotions which is an area of growing research.
All of the oils are imported from different parts of the world, directly from producers, and are bottled in The Nature of Things workshop in Ireland. You can see the country of origin on each product.
Country of origin: Tunisia
Each bottle is glass with a plastic cap ( Polypropylene #5 which can be recycled) and paper label. Cardboard box.
How To Use
Use sparingly, a little goes a long way.
Neroli pure essential oil, 20% in Jojoba oil.
Simmondsia Chinensis Fruit Oil and Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil.