Georganics Natural Toothpaste – Spearmint
£6.90 – £8.90
Georganics natural toothpaste is blended with Spearmint leaf essential oil, steam distilled and certified organic using only 100% natural ingredients.
Loaded with minerals the properties of this natural toothpaste is similar to Peppermint oil. A strong antiseptic, to promote healing while eliminating germs in the mouth, but instead with a much more delicate minty taste.
Fluoride free, Georganics natural toothpaste is a eco-friendly alternative to commercial toothpastes.
- Fluoride, SLS and glycerin free
- Natural antiseptic properties
- Certified PETA vegan and cruelty free
- Plastic free, all packaging is either recyclable or biodegradable
- Supplied in glass jar with bamboo spatula
Natural Organic Toothpaste
Finding a toothpaste made using only natural ingredients, while also cruelty free was one of the biggest challenges when I first started my eco journey. I tried making it myself….which was an absolute disaster, I couldn’t find any natural toothpaste in the supermarkets either.
Then I found Georganics! Their vegan toothpaste is 100% natural, organic and Fluoride free!
Once you have finished your natural, fluoride free toothpaste you can recycle the glass jar and tin lid as normal. The cardboard box is biodegradable or can be recycled.
However the glass jars are great to re-use for storing cosmetics, making your own candles, storing dried herbs and seeds.
|Dimensions||60 × 60 × 60 mm|
Spearmint – 60ml, Spearmint – 120ml
How To Use
How to use:
- Use the bamboo spatula which comes with your natural toothpaste to scoop a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush
- Brush for 2 minutes, leave leave longer for extra mineralization
- Once opened store in a warm, dry place and use within 12 months