Loving Foods apple cider vinegar is really amazing - great-tasting and used for its health benefits as well as its versatility.
Loving Foods include ‘The Mother’ in theirs: as the apples ferment, acetobacter cultures create a potent mat of cellulose in the juice. You can see it as a film, a sediment or string-like substances floating in the drink. Avoid them or consume them - it’s up to you.
Raw, unfiltered, unpasteurised; take with water or toss in to salad.
Apple cider vinegar has long been used to add flavour, but it can also be used as a hair rinse, especially useful when making the change to 100% natural shampoo bars.
- High in Acetic Acid, With Potent Biological Effects
- Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Fights Diabetes
- Can Kill Many Types of Harmful Bacteria
- Lowers Cholesterol and Improves Heart Health
- Helps You Lose Weight and Reduces Belly Fat
Glass bottle with metal lid.
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar* (4.6% acidity)
*Organically Grown Ingredients
Carbohydrate 1.0g (of which sugars 0.1g)