BeeBee's refresher drops will extend your beeswax wraps far beyond their year long life without shredding your knuckles on a grater!
With enough drops to refresh approximately six large (33 x 33 cm) BeeBee wraps this will keep your favourites performing again and again.
Made with their secret formula of beeswax, natural tree resin and organic jojoba oil, you can quickly and easily revive even the oldest wrap.
To use BeeBee Drops you will need an iron, a tea towel and some baking parchment (greaseproof paper).
The packaging is full recyclable and compostable.
How To Use
You will need:
1. 1 x BeeBee Drops
2. Baking/Parchment paper (2 x squares 2 inches bigger than the wrap you are re-waxing)
3. Iron (steam function turned off)
4. Clean tea towel
5. Ironing board
1. Place the tea towel on top of the ironing board
2. Cover the tea towel with one sheet of baking paper
3. Place the used wrap on top of the baking parchment
4. Scatter the drops on top of the wrap, spreading the wax evenly over the whole wrap
5. Place the second sheet of baking paper on top of the wrap
6. Use the iron on a HOT setting and gently press the iron on top of the baking paper
7. Keep the iron moving at all times until the wax has melted evenly
8. Remove the top sheet of baking paper
9. Carefully remove the wrap, picking it up by the corners
10. Waft the wrap back and for the until cold
Things to consider:
• The iron will be hot so be careful
• Do not complete this process in a gas oven or near a flame
• The wax will be hot so please be careful
• Use an old tea towel
• Keep the baking paper for next time
Beeswax, natural tree resin, organic jojoba oil.