WUKA 72cm Natural Rubber Hot Water Bottle with MegaCozy Fleece Cover.
This new Water Bottle comes with a with a tie to hold it snugly around your tummy or back to ease and soothe those period aches and pains. It has also your pocket to keep your hand toasty.
Its long and strong, perfect for those winter days and nights.
All our hot water bottles are made of natural rubber and manufactured to the British Standard 1970:2012. Safety instructions for use come with all the product please read carefully.
These bottles are made with Natural Rubber, so please be careful if you have a latex allergy.
Warning! Hot water bottles can be dangerous & cause burns if they are not cared for or used in the proper way, they should always be filled by a responsible adult,be careful!
HOW TO FILL
1. When filling your hot water bottle, do not use boiling water. Once the water has boiled allow it to stand for a couple of minutes before filling your bottle. Filling a bottle with boiling water can cause splash back, which may cause burns.
2. When filling your bottle hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid water splashing back.
HOW TO USE YOUR HOT WATER BOTTLE
1. DO NOT sit, lie on top of or put excess pressure on your hot water bottle.
2. To prevent burns occurring use a cover on your bottle and avoid leaving it in contact with one area of the body for more than 20 minutes.
3. The use of hot water bottles by babies is not advised and children should be supervised.
4. Hot water bottles can be dangerous and cause burns if they are not filled, cared for or used in the proper way.
7. Please follow the instructions given.
HOW TO CARE
1. DO NOT fill your bottle from a tap or other domestic water system as this can prematurely degrade the product.
3. When you are not using your bottle, drain it completely and keep with the stopper removed in a cool, dry, dark place.
How To Use
When filling this hot water bottle do not use boiling water and fill to a maximum of two-thirds capacity or less. Do not overfill as this might cause the bottle to burst. Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back. Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage. Finger tight should be adequate.
Under no circumstance should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
When not in use drain completely and keep with the stopper removed, in a cool, dry, dark place.Prevent exposure to sunlight.
Natural Rubber bottle, Fleece cover