Reusable Sanitary Pads Noras – 3 Pack
£14.00 – £26.00
Changing to cloth pads that you can wash and reuse time and time again is by far one of the easiest ways to help reduce waste and plastic in your life!
Noras are bright white with a colourful flower print, they are extremely comfortable and can be washed and reused! Saving a whole load of waste and expense, makes these cloth pads well worth the investment. The Noras also have a white front that goes against the skin.
Because they last between 3-5 years this is a much more eco-friendly alternative to single use and disposables menstrual products.
These come in a pack of three and in a range of sizes to suit all of our needs, whether you have heavy flow or if you are just spotting, you will find the right pad for you.
Please Note – Please make sure to check sizes before purchasing. Prints may vary depending on stock.
- 3 Pack – perfect starter set
- Reusable, machine washable
- Plastic free packaging
- Waterproof layer
- Leak-proof exterior
- Soft, stain repelling front
- Made in Glasgow, UK
3 Pack Cloth Sanitary Pads: Mini – Mighty
With a range of different sizes available, this 3 pack of sanitary pads are a much more economical and eco-friendly way to have periods!
Nora are the perfect alternative to disposable sanitary products with a stay dry core next to your skin and popper tabs to keep them firmly in place. These fantastic cloth pads have a unique stay dry binding that keeps wetness way from your clothing for fantastic leak protection. The contoured fit and soft stain resistant front makes wearing much more comfortable, while the waterproof layer helps prevent any leakages.
All the Bloom & Nora range are made in Glasgow, UK by Totsbots.
Mini – Light flow and spotting
Midi – Normal medium flow (ideal for every day wear)
Maxi – Heavy flow (ideal for night wear)
Mighty – Very heavy flow
These reusable cloth pads come plastic free, wrapped in brown tissue paper.
If cared for properly your pad should last between 3-5 years if not longer, saving a whole lot of waste from disposable pads. These pads are not compostable so they will need to be thrown away in your waste bin however they are a far better alternative to using tons and tons of tampons and plastic pads you would have used over the years.
|Dimensions||150 × 110 × 40 mm|
Washing & Care
Please do not use fabric softener, it will reduce their absorbency.
Do not use harsh stain removers, they may damage the cloth sanitary pads. We have natural and effective stain remover here.
Rinse or soak your pad in cold water immediately after use to stop the stain setting in.
Wash in non bio and 40 degrees.
Hand to air dry or tumble on a cool setting.
Wash within 48 hours of use and store.
About Bloom & Nora
In 2003, Totsbots revolutionized the baby industry by developing an eco-friendly and ultra-performing cloth nappy, made from one of the most sustainable plants, bamboo! The fantastic ‘Bamboozle’ diaper was the first ever cloth nappy to win the Mother and Baby Gold Award.
Now, being many years later, Totsbots as a company has grown substantially. Still a family run business based in the East End of Glasgow, they are immensely proud that all their nappies are made in the UK by people who are committed to bringing you some of the best cloth nappies in terms of fabric, design and performance.
Totsbots have now expanded to developing and creating reusable cloth sanitary pads under the brand name Bloom & Nora.
We are so excited to be stocking the Totbots and the Bloom & Nora range, reusable is definitely the way forward when it comes to greener living! Not only are their products top quality but they are all made here in the UK.
Bloom & Nora Core Values
‘We continue to grow and now sell in over 30 countries worldwide, however our core values remain the same –
- To continue to produce products that push the boundaries of the cloth nappy industry with their innovative design and performance.
- To produce all of our products with ethically sourced raw materials, plastic products etc. It is of the utmost importance to us here at TotsBots that our products are produced in a fair way. A happy workforce always makes the best products.
- To manufacture all of our nappies, wraps and accessories at our own factory in the UK. In our current economic climate, we feel it is important to employ and train people in need of work. A couple of factories have recently closed in Glasgow and we are delighted to have been able to add some highly qualified machinists to our team. It is nice to be one of the few growing manufacturing businesses in the UK.
- To keep our carbon footprint as low as possible when it comes to production, packaging and shipping and work with local businesses wherever we can.
- To spread awareness of the benefits of using cloth nappies not only to the environment, but to parents and baby’