1 x Vegan Bread Wrap (approx 50cm x 50cm)
Handmade in Costwolds, UK, Carly and Fran’s The Beeswax Wrap Co have created handmade all natural food wraps using GOTS certified organic cotton.
Wax wraps are a natural way to keep your food fresh. GMO and soy free, the vegan wraps are made from a combination of plant based wax, Jojoba oil (organic) and pine resin.
This bread wrap has a number of uses:
- Moulding round large serving bowls
- wrapping around your bread loaves
- Taking a stack of sandwiches for lunch and picnics
The packaging is full recyclable and compostable.
Once your wax wrap is finally wearing down put it into your compost, it’s 100% biodegradable.
How To Use
Use the warmth of your hand to mould the vegan wax wrap around a bowl, dish or a piece of food.
The food wrap will stick to itself once warm and seal once it has cooled.
It’s a great way to keep snacks, bread, fruit and vegetables fresh as well as anything else you’d like to keep.
Do not submerge in very hot water
Taking care of you vegan wax wraps:
- After use, wash your beeswax wrap with mild dish soap and cool water then hang to dry.
- Do not put in microwave, do not cover hot food and do not put near naked flame.
- Store somewhere cool and dry when not in use
Vegan food wraps cannot go in the microwave and do not use to wrap hot food.
These wraps are flammable so please keep away from naked flames.
100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton