1 x Small Vegan Wraps (approx 20cm x 20cm)
1 x Medium Vegan Wraps (approx 30cm x 30cm)
1 x Large Vegan Wrap (approx 40cm x 40cm)
Handmade in Costwolds, UK, Carly and Fran’s The Beeswax Wrap Co have created handmade all natural food wraps using GOTS certified organic cotton.
Wax wraps are a natural way to keep your food fresh. GMO and soy free, the vegan wraps are made from a combination of plant based wax, Jojoba oil (organic) and pine resin.
They have a number of uses:
- Medium wraps are great for sandwiches, wraps, cheese and bowl covers
- Small wraps are great for covering jars, cut veggies and fruit
- Large wraps are ideal for wrapping bread and covering salad bowls
- You can even use them for wrapping natural soap or conditioner bars
The packaging is full recyclable and compostable.
Once your wax wrap is finally wearing down put it into your compost, it’s 100% biodegradable.
How To Use
Use the warmth of your hand to mould the vegan wax wrap around a bowl, dish or a piece of food.
The food wrap will stick to itself once warm and seal once it has cooled.
It’s a great way to keep snacks, bread, fruit and vegetables fresh as well as anything else you’d like to keep.
Do not submerge in very hot water
Taking care of you vegan wax wraps:
- After use, wash your beeswax wrap with mild dish soap and cool water then hang to dry.
- Do not put in microwave, do not cover hot food and do not put near naked flame.
- Store somewhere cool and dry when not in use
Vegan food wraps cannot go in the microwave and do not use to wrap hot food.
These wraps are flammable so please keep away from naked flames.
100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton