These fantastic wax refresher blocks allow you to re-wax your wraps and keep using them for much much longer, saving on more waste.
Handmade in the UK by Rowen Stillwater using 100% natural ingredients.
Whether you have had them for a year and they need reviving or you have washed your new wraps in hot water by accident and the wax has started to come off, this refresher block will make them good as new again.
Make sure to store this refresher block in a cool dry places and keep out of direct sunlight.
Each box of this vegan soy-free wrap formula contains three individual bars - each one enough to infuse one large wrap (30x30cm each).
This formula is vegan, plant based, soy-free, palm oil free and it makes wraps that cling without tainting your food.
All you need to make the wrap is:
- 100% cotton fabric (this is a must!)
- An oven or you can use an iron
- Something to protect your hands
- A baking tray
- Something to protect the baking tray (baking parchment is ideal)
Each box contains an instruction leaflet telling you exactly how to make / refresh your wax wraps.
Recyclable card box with tissues paper and a biodegradable sticker.
How To Use
You will need:
1. 1 x Vegan Wax Wrap Refresher Block
2. Fine cheese grater
3. Baking/Parchment paper (2 x squares 2 inches bigger than the wrap you are re-waxing)
4. Iron (steam function turned off)
5. Clean tea towel
6. Ironing board
1. Place the tea towel on top of the ironing board
2. Cover the tea towel with one sheet of baking paper
3. Place the used wrap on top of the baking parchment
4. Grate the Wax Refresher Block onto the wrap, spreading the wax evenly over the whole wrap
5. Place the second sheet of baking paper on top of the wrap
6. Use the iron on a HOT setting and gently press the iron on top of the baking paper
7. Keep the iron moving at all times until the wax has melted evenly
8. Remove the top sheet of baking paper
9. Carefully remove the wrap, picking it up by the corners
10. Waft the wrap back and for the until cold
Things to consider:
• The iron will be hot so be careful
• Do not complete this process in a gas oven or near a flame
• The wax will be hot so please be careful
• Use an old tea towel
• Keep the baking paper for next time
• Use the box the refresher block came in to keep it safe
• Pour very hot water over the grater to clean off any wax residue
Organic Jojoba Oil