Planet Detox essential oils have been created for anyone who who wishes to create their own household cleaning products, practise aromatherapy or take advantage of the many uses essential oils have.
Each oil or blend is contained in a beautiful 40ml glass jar with cork stopper, so as always – 100% plastic free. Each jar is safely nestled into a protective and labelled cardboard box, ready to gift to a loved one or open and enjoy yourself
Planet Detox is well known for the use of essential oils in their household cleaning and body care products. The first thing people notice about the products is their incredible scents. Planet Detox have really turned cleaning around from a chore to a therapeutic and sensory experience. So by popular demand, they are now able to offer for sale all their pure essential signature oils and blends.
Essential oil uses include:
- as a room scent (to replace synthetic commercial products) using a diffuser or burner or by creating a simple spray from a few drops of essential oils in a spray bottle filled with water and alcohol.
- as a surface cleaner due to their strong antibacterial properties (lemon, tea tree, lavender etc) typically using a mixture of white wine vinegar, water and essential oils (or with baking soda).
- in natural cleaning/detergent products to add a fresh natural scent ('eco eggs' in the washing machine, dryer balls , directly in the water for ironing, etc)
- as body and bath products or perfumes
- as natural repellent for mites, mosquitos, etc.
- as small remedies (lavender for burns, eucalyptus for cold, etc)
- for wellbeing in general, leveraging the benefits of the oils on our emotions which is an area of growing research.
How to use Planet Detox essential oils with an oil burner
Place the burner on a flat, heat resistant surface, away from any flammable furnishings or items. Half fill the reservoir with water and add half a teaspoon (2.5ml) of oil. Light the candle. Ensure when the candle is lit that the flame does not touch the bottom of the reservoir. Do not allow any foreign material to remain in the molten wax. Blow out the candle once the water and oil.
Packaging - Cardboard tube
How To Use
- Do not apply undiluted essential oils directly to the skin, children, pets or highly polished surfaces
- Never, ever, use undiluted oils on children under the age of 3. Their under-developed and delicate internal organs can not eliminate the oils or deal with their metabolites efficiently
- Keep away from eyes
- Do not use internally
- Do not use essential oils if you are pregnant without consulting your doctor, midwife or aromatherapist first
- Keep your bottles of oil away from naked flames and ignitions as they can be highly flammable
- Store your bottles of oils in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight to enhance its longevity
- Keep your oils away from children
Glass bottle, cork stopper