The Planet Detox range are designed to provide excellent, powerful and effective cleaning without using any ingredients that will harm you or our planet. Planet Detox use minerals and essential oils in their products, which safely remove dirt, grime and odours and the ingredients used are naturally antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-fungal.
Planet Detox is committed to finding solutions to our massively damaging plastics and chemical over-use. They keep their products as simple and safe as possible.
‘All of Planet Detox’s products have been developed using safe, natural ingredients.
Every single ingredient is biodegradable and will not promote eutrophication in aquatic environments. Every product is safe to flush and drain through the household water system.
All of our ingredients are sourced from suppliers who are as ethical as it is possible to be, we are always looking for suppliers who are as local as possible and who are
sympathetic to the same causes as we are.’
• Glycerine (derived from rapeseed and sunflower)
• Sodium Cocoate (derived from coconut oil)
• Sorbitol (sugar alcohol found in fruits and plants)
• Sodium Stearate (salt of stearic acid – derived from sustainably sourced Palm Oil)
• Cocamidopropyl Betaine (surfactant derived from
• Sodium Chloride (salt)
• Sodium Citrate (salt derived from citric acid)
• Cocos Nucifera (coconut oil)
• Trisodium Sulfosuccinate (surfactant salt)
• Citric Acid (from fruit)
• Sodium Bicarbonate
• Sodium Carbonate
• Sodium C14-16 Alpha Olefin Sulphonate
• Pumice Powder (mesh size 120f)
• Apple Cider Vinegar
• Coconut Oil
• Bentonite Clay
• Essential Oils – Thyme, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemon,
SHOP PLANET DETOX