A guide to using eco friendly, natural finishing powder
If you aren’t sure how to use eco friendly, natural finishing powder, here is an easy to get to grips with guide to give you a helping hand.
Considering shelling out for a natural finishing powder but not sure how to use it? Or perhaps you want to hone your technique. Fear not, here is the Peace With The Wild guide to using one of our sumptuous natural finishing powders.
- Natural finishing powder tends to be sheer so that it won’t interfere with the makeup you have already put on but you still need to choose a shade that is as close to your true skin colour as possible.
- Apply your other makeup first- this includes vegan primer, natural foundation, eco concealer, organic blusher, organic bronzer, vegan highlighter and vegan eyeshadow. Natural finishing powder, as the name suggests, should be the last step of the process.
- If you are only using natural finishing powder, make sure your skin has been cleansed and moisturised and that any residue has had time to sink into your pores. Your face should be dry and moisture free to avoid any patchiness or clumping.
- Choose a wide, soft eco makeup brush with dense fibres and broad shape to ensure maximum distribution of natural finishing powder across your face.
- Sprinkle a bit of natural finishing powder into the lid, or lightly sweep the vegan, eco makeup brush across the palette.
- Swirl the vegan, eco makeup brush, laden with powder, around the lid to evenly distribute and then gently blow off any excess.
- With light, sweeping and circular motions, brush the natural finishing powder lightly across your face, starting from the centre and going outwards. Ensure you cover the full face and then blend downwards onto your neck.
- You are good to go!
- If and when you run out of natural finishing powder, don’t worry because we also stock handy natural finishing powder refills! Packed with 100% natural, vegan and organic ingredients!