Not sure how to use eco concealer? Our guide will help you!
If you aren’t sure how to use eco concealer, our handy guide will show you the steps you need to take to get it absolutely perfect.
New to eco concealer? Not sure how to go about applying it? Natural foundation is great for evening out your skin tone but sometimes it is not enough. A good quality, natural, organic, vegan, eco concealer will get help you hide dark spots, pimples and uneven patches- this is how to use them!
- First and foremost you need to create a base for your eco concealer and that means cleansing, exfoliating and moisturising. You should opt for a natural cleanser such as the Peace With The Wild Organic Cleansing Makeup Melt, ensuring you remove any dirt, grime, or particles of dead skin. Then buff your skin with an exfoliator like this clay-infused beauty from Soap Daze. Once those steps are complete, you should finish off with a light natural moisturiser and a primer, to create the perfect canvas.
- There is some debate over whether you should apply natural foundation before eco concealer, or eco concealer before natural foundation. If you are a natural foundation first person, then stay here, if not, skip onto number 3. You then need to apply your natural foundation, being sure to blend it carefully around the jaw and hairline- you can use a brush, a sponge, or your fingers to do this.
- If you are using a stick natural foundation, take off the lid and gently dab it on the areas you want to conceal. You should also put it under your eyes, around your nose, and along the line of your jaw. Then, using a brush or your fingers, blend it in gently.
- If you prefer to put your eco concealer on first, now you can gently apply your natural foundation over the top off the natural, organic, vegan, eco concealer.
- Finish off with a dust of natural finishing powder to set the look.
- Add natural blusher and vegan highlighter as required.
- All done and you are good to go!