EcoCoconut products are made in Sri Lanka where coconut coir has been used in daily life for centuries. They work closely with their production team and supplier in Sri Lanka who are accredited with fair trade, health and safety as well as environmental practices! It is priority for EcoCoconut to work with ethical and eco-friendly business practices that support their workers and care for the planet!
We stock a range of cleaning products such as bottle brush cleaners and dish brushes all made completely plastic free with sustainably farmed coconut husks, Sustainably certified timber, recycled rubber trees and metal wire. These EcoCoconut products are 100% biodegradable, vegan and eco-friendly, perfect for reducing unnecessary waste and plastic.
Because their coconut coir products are so affordable they are accessible for everyone which is great encouragement for the plastic free movement!
EcoCoconut suppliers are accredited with:
• ISO90001 – Quality Management
• ISO14001 – Environmental practices
• SA8000 – Fair trade work practices
• SMETA/SEDEX – Social compliance Audit
• REACH – Compliance for EU union to say that the products have been tested to comply with REACH.